Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gutiérrez's woods

Second field trip of the nature photography course at the Club Andino, this time having the flora as the main subject. The day didn't help us (a typical Autumn day, drizzle included), but we could take some pictures protected by the woods at the shore of the Gutiérrez Lake. The goal: to go from the big picture to the detail...


Unfortunately due to schedule problems I couldn't go to the other two field days (fauna and macro), but you can see a selection of the best pictures from the whole course here.

"I attempted to rise, but was not able to stir: for, as I happened to lie on my back, I found my arms and legs were strongly fastened on each side to the ground; and my hair, which was long and thick, tied down in the same manner."
Gulliver’s Travels, Jonathan Swift

From the same course:
(esta entrada en español)

0 comments:

Post a Comment